The term 'coin-adz.com' or 'We' or 'We' refers to the owner of the website 'coin-adz.com'. The term "User" or "You" refers to the user or user of our website. The term 'Service' refers to the use of the URL shortening paid for 'coin-adz.com. The term "Content" refers to the use of the Service by the User.
Restrictions of URL shortening of 'coin-adz.com
• Do not place the short URLs of 'coin-adz.com in any form of traffic exchange / PTC / Autosurf website / click on the ring.
• Do not place OR link to the short urls of coin-adz.com anywhere that may contain adult material.
• Do not send traffic from Faucet websites.
• No iFrame our short URLs.
• Do not send users to our short URLs inadvertently outside of the Automatic Overlay Script.
• Do not send pop-up / pop-under / exit pop / interstitial traffic to short URLs.
• Do not send traffic from advertising agencies / ad networks without the consent of coin-adz.com.
• Do not ask people to click on a short url of coin-adz.com simply to generate their income.
• Do not refer users encouraging them to join so they can earn commissions from the grouped income of one or more accounts.
• Do not spam the short URLs of coin-adz.com. This includes (but not limited to) forums / chat / comments / blogs. If you are not sure that your activity is labeled as such, first obtain our consent.
• All links must be manually pressed by the user who navigates. The click can not be forced or implicitly deceptive. If you need to use a jump page or a redirect, send a support ticket for approval.
• D or not false senders, send blank references, or falsify references. All traffic sources must be verifiable through references.
• Do not cover the references. We must be able to verify your traffic source through your reference.
• Do not encourage clickers / recommended users with gifts / points / cash.
• We take abuse and illegal activity very seriously. We have the right to refuse payment if legitimate abuse claims / DMCA removal requests / illegal content are associated with your account.
• Do not place or redirect coin-adz.com, game server of the day (MOTD) or game messages for any games. Contact us for more information.
• Do not send traffic from other short URL websites. Otherwise, we have the authority to deduct invalid traffic revenues.
Note: Violation of the above restrictions will result in a permanent ban on the account + IP ban.
You can request that your account be audited if you have earned more than $ 5.00. You can make this request at any time by opening a support ticket.
If you do not request an audit manually, your account will be audited upon request of each payment.
If found in violation of these Terms and Conditions, your account will be banned and all winnings will be lost.
The quality of the traffic is the reason why we can provide premium payment rates. To maintain this higher level of quality, we must be clear and concise about what types of traffic we can accept.
1. Acceptance of the terms.
Each time you use or access this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and it is modified periodically with or without notice. In addition, if you are using a particular service through this website, you will be subject to the rules or guidelines applicable to those services and will be incorporated by reference in these Terms of Service.
2. Description of the service
Currently, coin-adz.com provides users with access to a broad collection of resources, including several communication tools, forums, purchasing services and personalized content from their property network (the "Service"). You also understand and agree that the Service may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for coin-adz.com to provide the Service. You also understand and agree that the service may include certain communications from coin-adz.com, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the coin-adz.com Newsletter, and that these communications are considered part of the coin-adz membership. com and will not be able to choose not to receive them. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new feature that increases or improves the current Service, including the publication of the new properties of coin-adz.com, will be subject to the TOS. You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS IS" and that coin-adz.com assumes no responsibility for timeliness, deletion, erroneous delivery or lack of storage of communications or user customization settings.
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract (which is at least 18 years of age) and that you have not been prohibited from receiving services under the laws of the United Kingdom or other applicable jurisdiction. . You also agree to (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about you as requested by the Service registration form (such information is the "Registration Information"), (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to maintain it. true, accurate, current and complete and (c) agree to create only one account per person. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, non-current or incomplete, or coin-adz.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, coin-adz.
4. Account security
You will receive a password and an account designation upon completion of the Service registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that are performed with your password or account. You agree to notify coin-adz.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other security breach. Coin-adz.com can not and will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with Section 4.
5. User behavior
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, videos, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether published publicly or transmitted privately, are the sole responsibility of the person of which is provided said Content. originated This means that you, and not coin-adz.com, are fully responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service. Coin-adz.com does not control the Content posted through the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to offensive, indecent or questionable Content. Under no circumstances will coin-adz.com be responsible in any way for any Content, including, among others.
You agree not to use the Service to:
(a) link to, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is of an adult, illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, or obscene or defamatory nature. , invader of other intimacy, hate, or racial, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
(b) harm minors in any way;
(c) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an official of coin-adz.com, a forum leader, a guide or a host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
(d) forge headers or manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
(e) link, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have the right to make available under any law or by virtue of contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary information) and confidential that has been learned or disclosed) as part of labor relations or under non-disclosure agreements);
(f) link, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any part;
(g) link, upload, publish, send by email, transmit or make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, "junk mail", "junk mail", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" "or any other form of request, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for that purpose (read our complete Spam Policy);
(h) link, upload, publish, send by email, transmit or make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or hardware of computer or telecommunications equipment;
(i) interrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Service may write, or act in a manner that adversely affects the ability of other users to participate in real-time exchanges ;
(j) interfere with or disrupt the Service or the servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey the requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks connected to the Service;
(k) willfully or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, among others, the regulations promulgated by the US Securities and Exchange Commission. US, any rule of any national or other stock exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the United States Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations that have the force of law;
(l) "stalk" or harass another; or
(m) collect or store personal data about other users.
(n) attempt to falsify traffic to obtain revenue, without limiting itself to using automated "computer" traffic, disguising traffic through anonymous proxy servers, "hiding" the Service through any method.
(or) register more than one account per person, except when one is a Publisher account and the other is an advertiser account. If it is discovered that an editor has referred to himself, the reference commission will be lost.
(p) offers any form of incentive to users who click on a coin-adz.com link, not limited to points / bonuses / money / gifts / traffic or link exchange. You acknowledge that coin-adz.com MAY OR MAY NOT preview the Content, but that coin-adz.com and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) at its sole discretion to perform a PRE-SCREEN, reject or move any Content (or Account) that is available through the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, coin-adz.com and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content or Accounts that infringes the TOS or that is objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate and assume all risks associated with the use of any Content or Accounts, including confidence in the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of such Content. In this regard,
You acknowledge, accept and agree that coin-adz.com may access, preserve and disclose the information and the Content of your account if required by law or if it is considered in good faith that such preservation or disclosure of access is reasonably necessary to : (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce TOS; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your customer service requests; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of coin-adz.com, its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including its Content, may involve (a) transmissions through various networks; and (b) changes to adjust and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You understand that the Service and the software included in the Service may include security components that allow the protection of digital materials, and the use of these materials is subject to the rules of use established by coin-adz.com and / or suppliers of content that provide content to the Service. You can not attempt to override or circumvent any of the rules of use included in the Service. Any reproduction, publication, additional distribution or unauthorized public display of the materials provided in the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
6. Content sent
coin-adz.com does not claim ownership of the Content it submits or makes available for inclusion in the Service. However, with respect to the Content that you submit or make available for inclusion in areas of the Public Access Service, you grant to coin-adz.com the following licenses worldwide, without royalties and without royalties, as applicable:
- With respect to the Content that you submit or make available for inclusion in public access areas of coin-adz.com, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service with the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific Service to which such Content was sent or made available. This license exists only as long as you choose to continue to include such Content in the Service and terminate at the time you delete or coin-adz.com remove such Content from the Service.
- With respect to the photos, graphics, audio or video that you send or make available for inclusion in areas of the Public Access Service, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display said Content in the Service only. for the purposes for which said Content was sent or made available. This license exists only as long as you choose to continue to include such Content in the Service and terminate at the time you delete or coin-adz.com remove such Content from the Service.
- With respect to Content other than photos, graphics, audio or video that you send or make available for inclusion in areas of the Public Access Service, the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicense license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt , publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display said Content (in whole or in part) and incorporate said Content in other works in any format or medium known or subsequently developed.
The "accessible to the public" areas of the Service are those areas of coin-adz.com that coin-adz.com intends to be available to the general public. As an example, the public access areas of the Service would include news and resources from coin-adz.com that are open to both members and visitors. However, the public access areas of the Service would not include parts of coin-adz.com that are limited to members, coin-adz.com services intended for private communication, such as private messages, or areas outside of coin-adz. .com, as parts of World Wide Web sites that are accessible through hypertext or other links, but are not hosted or served by coin-adz.com.
Payments from coin-adz.com are made through PayPal ('https://www.paypal.com') or Bitcoin ('https://bitcoin.org/en/') and must be requested manually in the "Payment history" tab. On the first day of the month, users can click on "Request payment" (in the "Payment history" tab) and request payment of the balance of their available account. Payments are made within 96 hours to a valid PayPal or to a valid address in the Bitcoin wallet, depending on the user's configuration on the "Account Settings" page. Payments are retained by warnings ("red flags") or missing payment information on the "Account Settings" page, as described in detail above. The minimum amount available for a withdrawal is USD $ 3.00.
8. Service URLs
coin-adz.com reserves the right to remove any "URL" associated with your account if you do not receive at least 3 unique visitors in a 3-month period.
You agree to indemnify and hold coin-adz.com, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners and employees, without prejudice to any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party. due to or as a result of the Content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the Terms of Service, or your violation of any rights of another.
10. Non-resale of service
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, exchange, resell or exploit for commercial purposes, any part of the Service (including your identification of coin-adz.com), the use of the Service or access to the Service.
11. Modification of Service
coin-adz.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, at any time and from time to time, the Service (or any part of it) with or without notice. You agree that coin-adz.com will not be liable to you or to third parties for any modification, suspension or interruption of the Service.
You agree that coin-adz.com may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately cancel your coin-adz.com account and access the Service. The cause of such termination shall include, but not be limited to, (a) infractions or violations of the TOS or other agreements or guidelines incorporated, (b) requests of the police or other governmental agencies, (c) an application by you ( deletion of initiated accounts), (d) interruption or significant modification of the Service (or part thereof), (e) unexpected technical or security problems or problems, and (f) prolonged periods of inactivity. The termination of your coin-adz.com account includes (a) the elimination of access to all offers within the Service, including, but not limited to, the coin-adz.com message boards, (b) the deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or within your account (or any part of it), and (c) except for increased use of the Service. In addition, you agree that all cancellations for cause will be made at the sole discretion of coin-adz.com and that coin-adz.com will not be liable to you or any third party for the cancellation of your account, any associated email address or access to the service.
13. Disclaimer of warranties
You understand and expressly accept that:
1. Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided "As is" and "As available". coin-adz.Com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, among others, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
2. coin-adz.Com does not offer any guarantee that
(I) The service will meet your requirements.
(ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free of errors.
(iii) the results that can be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
(iv) the quality of any product, service, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
(v) Any error in the software will be corrected.
3. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data resulting from the download of such material.
4. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from coin-adz.Com or through or from the service, will create a warranty that is not expressly stated in the document.
5. A small percentage of users may experience epileptic seizures when exposed to certain light patterns or backgrounds on a computer screen or when using the service. Certain conditions may induce epileptic symptoms not previously detected, even in users who do not have a history of seizures or epilepsy. If you, or someone in your family, has an epileptic condition, consult your doctor before using the service. Immediately stop using the service and consult your doctor if you experience any of the following symptoms while using it: dizziness, impaired vision, eye or muscle contractions, loss of consciousness, disorientation, involuntary movements or seizures.
14. Limitation of liability
You understand and expressly accept that coin-adz.Com shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, among others, damages for loss of profits, good will, use, data or other intangible elements. losses (even if coin-adz.Com has been informed of the possibility of such damages), as a result of:
(I) the use or inability to use the service.
(ii) the cost of acquiring substitute goods and services resulting from goods, data, information or services acquired or obtained or messages received or transactions made through or from the service.
(iii) unauthorized access or alteration of your transmissions or data.
(iv) statements or conduct of any third party in the service.
(v) Any other matter related to the service.
15. Limitation of link creation
You can only shorten your link using 1 link shortener website. Shortening the same link two or three times will lead to suspension of your account or deductions of income.
If you accept our terms, register your account, otherwise, do not do it.